- Blade Length:30.25″
- Handle Length: 5.25″
- Polished Silver Handle
- Free Scabbard
- Blade Material: High-grade Stainless Steel
- Handle Neopack Leather-wrapped, comfortable grip.
- Metal cast nickel, metal fitting scabbard (FREE)
- Free Display Stand
1860 Light Cavalry Sword Saber History:
The 1860 Light Cavalry Sword is a type of sword made with steel and brass. The saber sword is a long sword that is used by the US cavalry group in the American Civil War. Some swords were used until the end of the Indian Wars, and some were used in the Spanish-American war. There was no light or heavy cavalry group in the United States army before starting the civil war. Most of the swords made in the 1830s were called the Dragoons, and some swords were founded in the 1840s were called Mounted Riflemen. The year 1860 was the proud year for the US army because the mounted regiments were renamed as cavalry and given then the yellow piping.
The name M1860 saber was derived due to its difference from the Model 1840 heavy saber. 1840 model was larger and heavier, so it was replaced with the 1860 saber sword. This beautiful reproduction of an American Cavalry Officer’s Replica 1860 pattern replica features a steel blade and a polished steel scabbard. A handsome polished cast Silver guard serves as hand protection on this officer’s replica. Also, the grip of the replica is made of comfortable leather and is wrapped with twisted wire.
- The overall length of the 1860 Light Cavalry Saber Sword replica is 35.5 inches.
- The total length includes 30.25 inches blade length, and 5.25 inches handle length.
- You will get a metal fitting scabbard, and display stands free along with the replica sword.
- The blade material is made with high-quality stainless steel.
- The 1860 Saber Sword replica handle has a comfortable grip because it is leather-wrapped on it.
- 1860 Light Cavalry Sword is a replica silver edition.
- It is a proud product for your home decoration.
We, swordskingdom, offer replica 1860 Light Cavalry Saber Sword at an affordable price. If you like it and want to buy it, then order it now and get your product on your doorstep within 3 to 5 working days. You can purchase other versions of Light Cavalry swords such as 1860 Light Cavalry Saber Sword and CSA Cavalry Sword Civil War Officer.
Can I get a sharp edge blade?
Yes, you can get a sharp edge blade but you will pay $5 extra charges.
From which quality, the 1860 Cavalry Saber Sword is made?
It is made with high-quality stainless steel.
How much do I have to pay for shipping at my doorstep?
Shipping charges depend on your location.