Stainless steel blade, Not sharpened
Faux leather-wrapped sheath
Molded zinc alloy handle
Includes certificate of Authenticity
Assassin’s Creed The Sword of Ojeda:
Ojeda is one of the famous characters in the Assassin Creed who was the right hand of Master Templar in the Spanish dynasty. The sword that he uses is the Sword of Ojeda. A skilled warrior who was a master in using crossbows and swords. Aguilar killed him because he prefers strength over his technique. It was only his weakness. Ojeda strongly believed that whoever relates to Assassins, or either the prince or anyone else, who wasn’t Templar should be killed, hung, or burned.
He was behind Master Templar and devoted his Ojeda’s Sword to the Templar cause of the whole life. The Sword of Ojeda has a carved ivory head of the first Grand Master, Hugues de Payens. It also features a quality stainless-steel blade that is not sharpened. Its quality design and finishing feature it as the best item in Assassin Creed.
- This Assassin Creed Sword is an official licensed sword.
- It has an overall length of 43.25”.
- The hilt design is fantastic, and it featured the first Grand Master of Knights Templars at the carved ivory head.
- The official sword blade is made with high-quality stainless steel (not sharpened).
- You will get faux leather-wrapped sheath free.
- Its handgrip is comfortable due to made of a molded zinc alloy handle.
- Get a certificate of authenticity with the sheath & sword.
If you are a fan of Assassins Creed and their sword, you are at the right place. Get it from our store with an official certificate. You can also buy other official blades from our Assassins Creed category.
Is this sword has a sharpen blade?
No, it hasn’t a sharpen blade.
Which things come free with this official sword?
A leather sheath comes free with this sword.
How much I have to pay for shipping at my doorstep?
Shipping charges depends on your location.