- Blade Length: 24″
- Handle Length: 8″
- Weight: 1.28 KG
- Blade Type: High-Quality Stainless Steel Construction, Curved Fantasy Style blade
- Blade Finish: Chrome Polished
- Handle Material: Wooden
- Pommel: Gold plated metal cast
- Guard Material: Gold plated metal cast
Description of Ancient Persian Sword:
Ancient Persian Sword is a type of Shamshir with a radical curve. Shamshir word means “lion’s fang” in the Persian language. It includes in the family of a scimitar sword. If you see the original medieval Persian swords, these were straight and double-edged. While the curved sabers were famous in the Central Asian origin. Many historians didn’t agree that which sword either curved or straight comes first.
We have the Ancient Persian Replica Sword in our collection. You will be a great fan after getting it into your collection. Our masters manufacture it by doing hard work. Most of the swords are full tang, but their handle is made with quality wood. The pommel and guard are featured with the gold plated metal cast. In short, the quality design and colour will amaze you, and you will be a fan of our store.
- Ancient Persian Sword is a replica sword.
- It has a 32” total length.
- The total length has 24” blade length and 8” handle length.
- A curved fantasy-style blade is made with high-quality stainless steel.
- The handle material is made of wood.
- The pommel and guard material is made with a gold plated metal cast.
If you are a fan of Ancient swords and want to buy high-quality swords, then you are in the right place. We offer Ancient Persian Sword replica at an affordable price, so order now and get it on your doorstep within just 3 to 5 working days. You can buy other medieval swords, just visit our Medieval Swords category.
From which material Ancient Persian Sword blade is made?
Its blade with high-quality stainless steel.
Can I get a sharpen blade?
Yes, you can get a sharpen blade, but you will pay $5 extra charges.
How much I have to pay for shipping at my doorstep?
Shipping charges depends on your location.